Fellowship is a way to form friendships in a relaxed atmosphere in which everyone can be themselves. Our seasonal celebrations and weekly coffee hours are a great way to meet people of all ages who can challenge, nurture, and empower us to live into our Christian faith while building Christian community, and having some fun in the process.
Following the 10am Sunday Eucharist, worshipers gather in our Parish Community Hall for food and fellowship. Coffee Hour is a great time to connect with parishioners and greet newcomers. On the fourth Sunday of each month we celebrate with cake in honor of everyone who had a birthday that month.
- Christmas Eve Party
- Epiphany Feast (First Sunday in January, 12:15pm)
- Mardi Gras
- Easter Vigil (Easter Eve)
- Easter Day Feast (Easter Day, 12:15pm)
- Pentecost Picnic (Pentecost Day, 12:15pm)
- Parish Work Day
- Homecoming Lunch (Homecoming Sunday, 12:15pm)
- Annual Parish Meeting
- All Saints’ Feast
Please watch this page for updated events!